Mt. McKinley

Mt. McKinley
Peace in a photograph- Mt. McKinley

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Distractions

Like everyone else who has the ability to waste time on the internet, there are certain things I use every single day to distract myself from more important, boring adult tasks.  One of my favorites is Google Talk, of course, where I can talk with my friends, and of course Grooveshark where I get my music fix no matter what I'm feeling like.

Then, there's the entertainment stops that are visited every day.  Besides e-mail and facebook, I check Damn You Auto CorrectCracked.com, and Reddit.

Today I distracted myself with Otomata, which is a generative sequencer.  So, go check it out and create your own song of the day!!

What do you check out for distractions?

1 comment:

  1. Otomata is pretty sweet. I hadn't heard of it before. Cool. :)

    ReplyDelete