Mt. McKinley

Mt. McKinley
Peace in a photograph- Mt. McKinley

Monday, April 4, 2011

No case of the Mondays

Alright, under typical circumstances, Monday is viewed as the worst day of the week.  That needn't be the case. Mondays are great! Mainly because I already have a Monday ritual where I go hang out with my boys, so I suggest you also create a fun thing to do every Monday.  But, I am also going to talk about some of my favorite things: men and music.

My friend Mandy posted on her blog her top eight celebrity crushes, so I decided to create a list of 8 of mine (it took work for me to make this list, so I'm making use of this again).  Some of them you may find odd, I even find some of them odd, but the majority I think you'll agree are some beautiful male specimens.  Here we go!









These men aren't in any order, but we have:
1. Conan O'Brien : I don't know why, but I've always loved this lanky ginger
2. Walton Goggins : you can see him in Justified (only man with a Bible I like) and The Shield
3. Jake Gyllenhaal : particularly in Brothers when he's dirty- prison, tattoos, carpenter
4. Matthew Macfadyen : Pride and Prejudice
5. Ryan Reynolds : doesn't need an explanation
6. Javier Bardem : not No Country for Old Men, more like in Eat, Pray, Love
7. Shemar Moore : beautiful, beautiful man, especially when his head is shaved
8. Justin Timberlake : rare ability to be not only cute and charming, but smokin' hot and sexy
Please share who you like- particularly the odd ones, like my Conan and Walton haha!


Alright, and now for the song of the day!  
Gangstagrass - "Long Hard Times to Come"
I first heard this song as the introduction to the FX show Justified (did I mention Walton Goggins? haha) and it's a super slick bluegrass badass song. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment