Mt. McKinley

Mt. McKinley
Peace in a photograph- Mt. McKinley

Friday, April 8, 2011

Good day, bad day

Today is Friday- arguably the best day in the week (except for the days the Packers play).  And, this Friday was shaping up to be mega-awesome.  I have two different birthday parties to go to tonight, with the ultimate goal of joining those two powers together.

Well, it's still going to be awesome.

But, I interviewed for a fairly sweet job two weeks ago and haven't heard a single peep from them yet.  I wasn't concerned- they told me it'd be two weeks.  Then, I was talking to a friend of mine who also interviewed there, who works with someone who also interviewed there.  My friend told me this other douche got an e-mail from the hirers to be considered for the second round.  And, my friend and I haven't heard shit!!  Not only is that a shitty thing for a library to do (not notify applicants in a timely fashion) but, they also asked one of the few people who I don't like to come back.  I am Angry about this.

So, I'm not going to write much.  I will end this with the song of the day- perhaps something a bit more light considering the direction my temper is heading towards.
Tinie Tempah - Written in the Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment